If you provide information on the Site, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site. If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete, or SXWorks has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete, SXWorks has the right to suspend or terminate your account and prohibit any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof) by you.
By using the Site:
• You agree to maintain and update the information about yourself as appropriate so that it remains accurate and current.
• You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes, and that you are responsible for your use of the Sites.
• You agree not to use the Site in any manner that interferes with its normal operation, its availability, or with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
• You agree not to upload, store, copy, transmit, or link to any software viruses, corrupted files, Trojan horses, spyware, malware, or other form of malicious software and content to SXWorks websites, servers, and IT infrastructure.
• You agree not to take any action that puts unreasonably or significantly large amounts of data or network traffic load on the SXWorks IT infrastructure or disrupts the functioning of SXWorks systems or services.
• You agree not to upload, transmit, or link to sexually explicit material.
and Terms of Service
SXWORKS MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE SITE IS APPROPRIATE FOR USE IN JURISDICTIONS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES, OR THAT THIS AGREEMENT COMPLIES WITH THE LAWS OF ANY OTHER COUNTRY.
Visitors who use the Site and reside outside of the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. You agree that you will not access the Site from any territory where its contents are illegal, and that you, and not SXWorks, are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
This Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or SXWorks. You may terminate this Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of the Site. SXWorks also may terminate or suspend this Agreement, at any time, without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site, for any reason, including without limitation, if in SXWorks’ sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement or your use is harmful to the interests of another user of SXWorks.
SXWorks reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Except as otherwise expressly stated in this Agreement, you agree that SXWorks shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of the Site.
You agree that SXWorks may terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Site, without notice, for any conduct that SXWorks, in its sole discretion, believes is in violation of this Agreement or any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of another user of SXWorks.
Sections entitled Ownership of Intellectual Property; Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability; Indemnification; Usage, Termination of Usage; Applicable Law & Jurisdiction; and Miscellaneous shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
For SXWorks sites or applications that require a user-created login ID and password, you should take reasonable efforts to create a password that is difficult for others to guess. Also, you should protect this information, keep it confidential and not share it with others. Each user should have his/her own login ID and password. Shared login credentials between users is not allowed.
You shall not attempt to access another SXWorks user’s login credentials, data, or account without the other user’s permission.
You shall not attempt to mask or forge your IP address, headers, identifiers, or other data to disguise or hide the origin of your network connection or user account and actions.